About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My latest machinima video


This came together quite quickly due to the tremendous efforts by the star of the video, Dreamith Dominica.
Special thanks to Purple Spore and Tammy Gauntley for use of their sim. If you happen to be in-world, drop by and pay them a visit:

I'll be on vacation until next week and *gasp* away from my computer and Second Life. I will miss you all while I am away but hope to return rested, energized and ready to blog, film, photograph and create with a refreshed and rejuvenated perspective! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment