About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, July 8, 2011

New location and La Venta Eventa

Sparrowtree Studios has a new home! I've spent weeks recreating the store at a new location in an effort to bring some atmosphere, organization and fun into your pose shopping experience. Come by and take a look for yourself:
Stay tuned for details on the official Grand Opening to celebrate.

Sparrowtree Studios will have two items available for La Venta Eventa this weekend. If you are not familiar with La Venta Eventa, it is very similar to Fifty Linden Friday and Lazy Sunday, except the discounted items are available for purchase throughout the weekend! The sale begins at 9:00 p.m. on Friday and lasts through Sunday. Here are the items up for grabs:






No comments:

Post a Comment