About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Props and Poses Fair 2012

Sparrowtree Studios Poses is participating in the 2012 Props and Poses Fair. 
To learn about the event, CLICK HERE.
The proceeds from the purchase of these pose packs benefits the International League Against Epilepsy.
This charity event begins January 1, 2012 and runs through January 8, 2012.
Don't miss out on your chance to do something good for this cause and receive some great poses in return.
A sneak peek at the pose packs:




No comments:

Post a Comment