About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine's Day is coming!

Sparrowtree Studios Poses is offering two sexy pose packs for La Venta Eventa this weekend 
(1/20/12-1/22/12).
Love Game 1 includes one 1 prim feather and one 25 prim mattress with feathers:
Love Game 2 includes one 1 prim paintbrush and one 3 prim jar of chocolate body paint. Also included are two sets of chocolate body paint tattoos in multiple clothing layers; one set to keep and one set to give away:
These sets are perfect for your HOT Valentine's Day photos and will be priced at $40L each during La Venta Eventa. The price goes up to $80L on 1/23/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment