About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NEW Gangnam Pose Set and Panty Raid Hunt gift

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, sexy lady!
Sparrowtree Studios Poses has just released a NEW pose set called Gangnam Metro Car.
This pose/prop set is 43 prims and has 6 static poses built in.
You can pose 1 to 6 avatars at the same time and the set is modifiable.
Included with the set is a Gangnam Girl shape and style notecard.



The Panty Raid Hunt will be ending soon, so if you haven't had a chance to pick up this great hunt gift, I suggest you RUN! The Panty Raid Hunt ends on September 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment