About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Whoops! Forgot to mention these poses!

With RL being so busy as of late, I completely forgot to mention these poses!

About a month or so ago, I had stumbled across some unique photography and I was inspired to create these 3 poses...

SSP Wolf pose includes a 11 prim wolf prop and poses suitable for a male AND female avatar:

SSP Owl includes a 3 prim owl prop:

SSP Horns includes a 3 prim skull and horns prop:

And I had COMPLETELY forgotten to blog the $1L Pose of the Month for November. Shame on me. You can pick this pose up on the Marketplace. SSP Stuffed pose includes a 1 prim bean bag chair with 4 texture options. The pose is not built into the chair so you can use it with other furniture items:

Sparrowtree Studios Poses has downsized and moved to another location, so please take note: NEW Sparrowtree Studios Poses location
I will be selling my newest released poses in the store and the past poses I have created can be found on the Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment