About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Moolto Sisters Hunt gifts

The hunt begins September 1st and will continue through September 30th.
Don't let the name "Moolto Sisters Hunt" fool you, as there will be prizes
for the men as well as the ladies this time around.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...
 the Sparrowtree Studios Poses hunt gifts:





All poses include a cane and top hat.
Hat/hair featured in "And All That Jazz 1 & And All That Jazz 2" is from Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment