About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sparrowtree Studios Poses is in La Venta Eventa 8/5-8/7/11

This pose pack was created and inspired by the song "Love, Hate, Sex, Pain" by Godsmack and includes 4 poses and 4 corresponding tattoos. The poses and tattoos are compatible for female AND male bodies.
This item will be available at a reduced price of $100L for La Venta Eventa.
The sale starts today at 9 p.m. SLT and runs through Sunday 8/7/11.





This works for the guys too! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment