About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sparrowtree Studios Poses at The Jersey Shore

Sparrowtree Studios Poses now has a sister store located at the Jersey Shore sim. This is great news for bargain hunters as SSP will be one of the stores included in the Grenade Free Wednesday sales events. Woohoo!
To celebrate, I have created some FREE poses. Two female poses and two male poses, aptly named Jersey Girl and Jersey Boy. You can get yours by clicking this link: Your taxi to the Jersey Shore 


No comments:

Post a Comment