About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vintage Days pose set for Grenade Free Wednesday 11/16/11

Sparrowtree Studios Poses will be participating in Grenade Free Wednesday at the Jersey Shore sim on 11/16/11 and will be offering this pack of 7 female poses at the discounted price of $75L.
The Grenade Free Wednesday sale begins at 11:59 p.m. on 11/15/11 and ends at 12:01 a.m. on 11/17/11.


 I was inspired by the ongoing Vintage Fair event and thought these poses would be a great way to help everyone show off their purchases. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment