About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chica Bomb music video

I realized today that my last machinima project was over 4 months ago! (Darn RL...*laughs*)
I have missed filming so much and I am truly proud of my latest video! 
I tried some new things this time around and took extra time and care with editing. 
I had a lot of creative help from Adam, who I could not make this video without. 
I also have a tool for photography AND machinima that rocks and really added that special something--the LumiPro
So props to my Adam and kudos to the creators of LumiPro. 
Grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride for the next 3.5 minutes!
Chica Bomb music video on Vimeo/Chica Bomb music video on YouTube
Some photo stills from the music video; unedited aside from some cropping:




No comments:

Post a Comment