About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scruplz March 2012 Issue

I rarely blog anything beyond pose releases and store information but I had to share this because I am VERY proud!
Fstop Fitzgerald (MrYelnats Resident) of Scruplz Magazine requested my photography services then surprised me by selecting the photo below for the cover of the March 2012 issue. I am stoked and truly honored to be associated with such a fabulous publication.
Photography by Calypso Sparrowtree 
Model: Adam7 Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment