About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Fashion Cache

I have an exciting announcement for everyone!
I have been working together with Trixie Cliassi on a new sales event called The Fashion Cache


The Fashion Cache headquarters will house discounted items for $100L or less, created by various designers in ONE location. 
The idea behind this concept is similar to The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue.
The Fashion Cache is currently seeking designers (established and new) to join the team. 
If you are interested, please request an application from Trixie Cliassi or Calypso Sparrowtree.
Right now the list of stores includes Mock Cosmetics, Sweet Sin, Tenjin, W&R and Sparrowtree Studios Poses.
Also...if you come by to see The Fashion Cache you can grab these free gifts:

No comments:

Post a Comment