About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grenade Free Wednesday 4/25/12

Sparrowtree Studios Poses has 2 pose packs for Grenade Free Wednesday at the Jersey Shore on April 25, 2012.
It's My bag includes a monogrammed duffle bag/purse that changes letters upon touch. 
The poses are NOT built into the duffle bag/purse, so you can use them with other accessories.

Get Off My Case includes a monogrammed suitcase that changes letters upon touch. 
The poses are NOT built into the suitcase, so you can use them with other accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment