About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Don't Cry For Me Argentina...

...The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance


~ U.S.A. ~
Skin: Funka - Glorya in Tan for Vintage Fair
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Sapphire Night
Eyeshadow: Belleza - Glitter Eyeshadow in Silver for Fifty Linden Friday 8/3/12
Shirt: BOOM - Twenty-three tee U.S.A. for FaMESHed
Hair: Pomme d'Amour - Polka in Chocolate for Vintage Fair
Earrings: Twisted and Spoiled - Earrings from Renegade outfit on Marketplace

~ Argentina ~
Skin: Al Vulo - Candy Summer Sunset in Sunkissed for The Dressing Room
Eyes: (Valkyria Aqua Eyes as part of the Al Vulo vendor at The Dressing Room )
Eyeshadow: Belleza - Glitter Eyeshadow in Blue for Fifty Linden Friday 8/3/12
Shirt: BOOM - Twenty-three tee Argentina for FaMESHed
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sylvie in Wild Honey for FaMESHed
Pose: Motionless - Vintage Vogue pose for Vintage Fair

Photo location: Sparrowtree Studios Poses platform





No comments:

Post a Comment