About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Not Your Granny's Parlor Tricks


I felt like showing off some more items you can pick up from Vintage Fair 2012, which is now in full swing! I discovered a new-to-me pose shop and I am sharing two of the items from HIS poses:


When I saw this pose I went NUTS over it and thought to myself, "Darn, why didn't I think to make something cool like this?" LOL! 

Look 1:
Skin: Al Vulo - Sakia in Smoky Bronze
Make-up: BlackLiquid Makeup - Orient Express in Kyoto Eyes & Kyoto Lips for Vintage Fair
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Midnight Oil
Hair: Truth Hair - Milly w/roots in Sangria - NEW!
Dress: Razorblade Jacket - Thrace Military Dress in Black for Vintage Fair
Pose: HIS - 52 Card Pick Up for Vintage Fair


I love the crocheted doilies on this comfy chair and the color is one of my FAVES!

Look 2:
Make-up: BlackLiquid Makeup - Orient Express in Harajuku Eyes & Harajuko Lips for Vintage Fair
Hair: Truth Hair - Kara w/roots in Treacle - NEW!
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Nails: Scrub - Geisha for Vintage Fair
Chair/Pose: HIS - Granny Chair for Vintage Fair
Skin: Same as Look 1
Dress: Same as Look 2

Photo Location: Sparrowtree Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment