About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling a bit vampy


Special thanks to Laine Frye for originating this idea. This was a lot of fun! :)
 I look forward to working with you again in the near future!


What I am wearing...
Skin: Glam Affair - Castalia Vampire Skin A
Hair: Truth - Marianne in Seaspray
Eyes: Turquoise Unicorn - Blood Bath
Outfit: Phoenix Rising - Intentions
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain in Black
Nails: Urbanity - Pretty Hand

Photo prop by Glitterati


No comments:

Post a Comment