About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Misty Autumn morning

Warm and cozy in my new sweater and pashmina scarf on a misty Autumn morning.


Skin: Exodi - Soleil 36
Hair: Truth - Robyn in Chestnut
Eyes: Poetic Eyes in Dark Wood, Medium
Sweater: TDR - A&A Fashion Fall Coat Green
Jeans: Phoenix Rising - Boyfriend Jeans in Blue Wash
Scarf: TDR - Veschi Pashmina Belt in Beige
Nails and Ring: Urbanity - Pretty Hand
Socks: Fishy Strawberry - Woolen Tights in Beige Stripe
Boots: Pixel Mode - Rea Suede in Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment