About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, October 22, 2010

My first post

After much encouragement, I introduce to you my blog.

 My intention for this blog is to share my experiences in Second Life with others in an effort to entertain, educate and relate. I will showcase my photography and machinima work, as well as share my finds I discover along the way while navigating the grid.

Displayed below are two of my most recent photo creations:



If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my Flickr page:

I am available for hire for photography as well as machinima work. Please send a notecard to me in-world if you would like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment