About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An announcement and a new pose!

I'm excited and pleased to announce that Sparrowtree Studios Poses has been added to the Pro Posers Group as a vendor!


If you are not a member of the Pro Posers Group, I encourage you to become one as you receive lots of free gifts from great pose makers all over the grid.

Also, I have released a new group pose today that includes a 3 prim chain link fence and a 1 prim rusty shovel prop to use or not use in your photo. You can pick this up at Sparrowtree Studios Poses or on the Second Life Marketplace.






No comments:

Post a Comment