About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Monday, May 9, 2011

X-Poser System Compatible Poses

Sparrowtree Studios Poses has teamed up with Essential Soul!


When you purchase poses at Sparrowtree Studios, you get a box of
pose balls/animations along with a separate package containing the converted poses for the X-Poser System.

If you are not familiar with the X-Poser System, you can try a demo at
Essential Soul to see how it works firsthand. If you want more organization, would like to become pose ball free and rez poses quickly during photo shoots, I highly recommend this product (and I'm a hard sell.)  ;)

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the X-Poser System and my poses. Feel free to contact me anytime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment