About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Calling ALL hunters!

Sparrowtree Studios Poses is participating in 2 upcoming hunts and I wanted to give you some information and a sneak peek at the hunt prizes.
All of the poses are exclusive for the hunt ONLY and will not be available for purchase in the store, so DON'T miss out!


For the Moolto Sisters Hunt running June 1st-June 30th:



running June 1st-June 30th:

SSP Fireflies pose

SSP Light Up The Night pose

I look forward to seeing all of you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment