About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February WINNER of Sparrowtree Studios Poses Flickr Group photo contest

CONGRATULATIONS to Curl Swindlehurst, 
the WINNER of the 
Sparrowtree Studios Poses Flickr Group photo contest for February.
Curl submitted her photo using the 

Curl's photo will be displayed at two locations at the main store and she has won $300L.
Want to receive recognition and win $300L? 
Join the Sparrowtree Studios Poses Flickr Group, add the name of the pose used and you are automatically entered to win. 
ONE winner will be chosen on the 15th of every month. You gotta be in it to win it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment