About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Grenade Free Wednesday 2/15/12

Sparrowtree Studios Poses has two Mardi Gras themed pose sets for 
Grenade Free Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at the Jersey Shore
The Mardi Gras Girl set includes bead necklaces and color changing masks with and without handle. 
Choose from green, purple, gold, silver, white or black.

The Mardi Gras Guy set includes bead necklaces for neck and arms and a color changing mask. Choose from green, purple, gold, silver, white or black.

No comments:

Post a Comment