About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grenade Free Wednesday 2/22/12 - 100th post!

Wow, for a girl who doesn't say very much, I've made it to my 100th post. I am surprised! 
Okay, now onto the reason for this post...
Sparrowtree Studios Poses will have two pose sets for singles at the Jersey Shore for $100L each.
Each pose set includes 12 modifiable backgrounds, 10 modifiable foregrounds and a preloaded pose stand.
I've also included a notecard to give you some suggestions and creative ideas when using this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment