About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Seraphim!

Sparrowtree Studios Poses is participating in the Seraphim Turns One Hunt which begins today and runs through July 31st.


The hunt begins here: STARTING POINT and you will be looking for a cupcake to purchase for $10L.
Some of the best designers in Second Life are participating in this hunt with prizes valued at $250L or more.
Here is what you can get at Sparrowtree Studios Poses for a cool $10L:


This modifiable 35 prim prop/pose set contains 9 built-in poses and you can pose more than one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment