About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

¡Que linda!

With life being so crazy lately, I was long overdue for some SL retail therapy. 
I might have gone a little overboard but with so many great deals, I stayed well below my spending limit!
I absolutely adore turquoise and coral paired together and immediately fell in love with the sexy lacy top from MONS and strappy heels from Redgrave as soon as I set eyes on them. They made me say, "¡Que linda!"





Location: Casa de Sparrowtree
Poses: Purple Poses - Alessandra for The Private Room
Shoes: Redgrave - Linda
Hair: Loq hair - Fudge  in Chocolate Copper for TDR Blue
Necklace: Yummy - Sea Trinkets Charm Necklace  for Collabor88
Skin: Al Vulo - Sakia in Smoky Bronze
Capris: ColdLogic - Capri in White
Shirt: MONS - S.L.C. lace shirt for TDR Blue
Eyes: Rozena - Beads Eyes in Light Grey for Seraphim Turns 1 Birthday Hunt (COMING SOON)
Eyelashes: Maxi Gossamer in Wild Full Thick on Marketplace 

No comments:

Post a Comment