About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Vintage Fair 2012

Vintage Fair 2012 is coming soon and will commence on August 4th at 4:00 p.m. SL time. 
Sparrowtree Studios has some new, exclusive poses just for the event!
The Plush pose pictured below will be available for $1L! (This is just the pose by itself.)


You can purchase the 55 prim prop set to go with this pose for $50L.


 Timeless Beauties 1


Timeless Beauties 2
Nothing is as timeless as nudity!


The Scentsual pose pack includes 1 small texture changing bottle and 1 large texture changing bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment