About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Last Grenade Free Wednesday 7/11/12

I have decided to close my second store at the Jersey Shore, so this will be my last Grenade Free Wednesday item. 
Real life is demanding more of my attention and I simply don't have the time I need to devote to making new poses every week. 
Also, profits were not matching what I was paying in rent, so that finalized my tough decision. 
I loved being a part of the Jersey Shore. It was fun while it lasted!
Anyway...onto the pose details. Gold On The Ceiling is a 5 prim photo/pose prop with 6 built-in poses. You can pose upside down (on the ceiling) or flip the prop over 180 degrees to pose right side up.


No comments:

Post a Comment