About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NEW poses at SSP!

Real life has been very demanding as of late and I have not had time to mention these new poses until now.
New for Grenade Free Wednesday on July 4th at The Jersey Shore:

 Summer Loving 1 pose includes the tree, vine, flowers and grass props pictured here.


Summer Loving 2 pose includes the tree, flowers, grass and swing props pictured here.


30 Minutes or Less is a set of 3 couples poses that includes a 19 prim studio set, pizza box prop and towel props. This item is available at Fluid from now through July 14th.


If The Shoe Fits is a 20 prim photo set with 3 poses built in, available now until July 7th at The Fashion Cache.

No comments:

Post a Comment