About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brand New Key

Well, I got a brand new pair of roller skates


You got a brand new key


I think that we should get together and try them out you see


I been looking around awhile


You got something for me


Photo location: Pixel Fusion Homes
Poses: Focus Poses - Roller Skates Set @ Perfect Wardrobe

Gum: Yum Bubblegum! - Marketplace


Skin: Belleza - Lily V1 Tan4
Hair: Truth Hair - Kalle w/Roots in Walnut
Romper: Hucci - Cori Romper - June Subscriber Gift
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Roller Skates: JustB (store closed) - Rainbow Roller Skates
Current song: Brand New Key by Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment