About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bitter Sweet Symphony


'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life
Try to make ends meet
You're a slave to money then you die




I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places 
where all the veins meet yeah, 





No change, I can't change
I can't change, I can't change
But I'm here in my mold
I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people 
from one day to the next
I can't change my mold
No, no, no, no, no



Photo location: ChouChou
Poses: Ilaya Flattered Pose Set for The Fashion Cache 6/16/12
Hair: MONS - Aiko in Platinum 
Skin: League - Jen in Fair, Glam Goth
Necklace: Collisions - A Wish For Harmony Necklace @ The Black Market
Pants: Whatever - Oriental Pants in Leo for Fi*Fridays 6/15/12
Jacket: e! - Carolina Blazer in Plum for The Mesh Around Hunt
Tank Top: e! - Alice Tank Top in Ash
Shoes: Redgrave - Loona
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Eyelashes: Maxi Gossamer - Wild, Full, Thick Black Lashes on the Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment