About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt

I decided to do something I haven't done in quite some time...blog a LOTD.
This new MESH dress from Maitreya is definitely blog-worthy and will undoubtedly be seen all over the grid this summer.

Nails: Sexy Mamas French Manicures - Marketplace
Skin: Al Vulo - Sakia in Smoky Bronze 
Hair: Lelutka Knotted Hair, Dark Brunettes in WalnutWhip
Dress: Maitreya MESH Mignon Dress in Apple
Heels: Maitreya Gold, Esprit Brown
Bracelets: Zaara Ramya Wood Bangles - Marketplace
Tattoo: Sea Hole 2011 Tattoo Series, Audrey 2 - Marketplace
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Eyelashes: Maxi Gossamer MESH Eyelashes, Wild Full Thick Glossy Black - Marketplace
Purse: Sparrowtree Studios Poses - Primavera in Margarita
Poses: Sparrowtree Studios Poses - What's Your Poison? - MarketplaceWave - COMING SOON
Photo location: Peahi


I'm off to buy some more margarita fixings. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment