About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Girls

In the summertime girls got it going on,
Shake and wiggle to a hip hop song
Summertime girls are the kind I like,
I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike


There are SO many great suits on the grid this summer and I wanted to show off a few I've picked up using this FUN pose from Cracked Mirror.

All looks: 
Skin: Pink Fuel - Candy Hearts Alyx in Honey
Feet: Slink - Women's Natural Barefeet

~ From left to right ~

Look 1: 
Swimsuit: Lush Limited - Limited Xikini in Ghost for The Fashion Cache
Hair: Action - Womens Hair Hele.2 in Chai Root

Look 2:
Bikini: PaperDoll - Mix 'n' Match Kini - VIP Gift for May
Hair:  - Truth Hair - Kirby in Mocha

Look 3:
Bikini: Hucci - Retro Bikini in Candy at Collabor88
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Alice in Vanilla Pudding for Fifty Linden Friday 6/15

Look 4:
Bikini: 1BP - Ring Bikini in Seabreeze for June Fameshed
Hair: Exile - Paige in Cranberry for past Dressing Room Blue

Look 5:
Bra and Briefs: 1BP - Babytux Bra and Briefs in Plum for Fifty Linden Friday 6/15
Hair: Elikatira - Changes in Black

Pose: Cracked Mirror - Summer Fun! Group Pose for Fluid

Current song:

No comments:

Post a Comment