About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Can't Decide


I can't decide
Whether you should live or die


Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry


No wonder why


My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified


Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride



Location: Sparrowtree Studios platform
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Alice MESH Hair in Chocolate Mint for Fifty Linden Friday
Skin: Aura - Briar in Sky
Eyes: Redgrave - Saint Tropez
Dress: Hucci - Ananda Dress in Cockatoo
Necklace: Ingenue - Elements Necklace in H2O for Fifty Linden Friday
Heels: MStyle - Didi Pumps in Cyan
Poses and Prop: Glitterati - Blind for Fifty Linden Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment