About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Lemon Tree

I am SO happy that Fifty Linden Friday is back! I went on a shopping spree and fell head over heels for this CUTE lemonade stand from 
Cheeky Pea. I LOVE lemon anything and I felt very inspired to do this post after purchasing it.




Photo location: Platform at Sparrowtree Studios
Hair: Exile - Need You Now in Carmello 
Skin: YS & YS - Liu in Venus for The Dressing Room 
Eyes: Poetic Eyes - Shallow Water
Eyelashes: Glow Studio - Ultimate Eyelashes (Fifty Linden Friday item)
Eye Shadow: Fishy Strawberry - Allure Cocktail Eye Shadow in Pink 
Shirt: Surf Couture - Swell Tee in Red (Fifty Linden Friday item)
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper Skinny Jeans in Dirty
Necklace: Ingenue - Elements Necklace in Sunset (Fifty Linden Friday item)
Ring: LaGyo Bonbon Ring Gold (Fifty Linden Friday item)
Nails: Adoness - Basic Nails in Persian Red for The Black Market
Prop and poses: Lecon Lemonade Stand from Cheeky Pea (Fifty Linden Friday item)


No comments:

Post a Comment