About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cold Desert

I'm on the corner waiting for a light to come on




That's when I know that you're alone



It's cold in the desert, water never sees the ground



Special unspoken without sound




Location: Tableau
Hair in first photo: Truth - Bella in Treacle
Hair in second photo: Maitreya - Siobhan in Mocha
Hair in third photo: Truth - Cynthia in Treacle
Hair in fourth photo: Truth - Roma in Treacle
Skin: Al Vulo - Leilani in Black Bronze
Eyes: Poetic Eyes - Bright in  Gold Beach
Jumpsuit: Ricelli @ Chic 2 Celebration - Papi Jumpsuit in Striped
Bracelet and nails: Mandala - Sinra in Venus Gold
Heels: Maitreya - Maitreya Gold - Esprit in Brown
Poses: Pekka @ Fluid - Eva (COMING SOON)

No comments:

Post a Comment