About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, January 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge

Week 9, January 1-7 - Silver
Luna Jubilee 52 Weeks of Color Challenge

Okay, yes I am a bit behind but I will try to go back and cover weeks 1 through 8 as soon as I can. Laine can be quite persuasive, so behold the results of her suggestive powers:


Hair: Truth - Janelle in Silver
Skin: YS & YS - New Year TDR Skin
Eyes: Redgrave - Sparkling Star
Eyelashes: Redgrave- 18 Silversnow
Dress: A & A Fashion Shop - Empire Dress Silver
Heels: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain in Silver
Pose: Glitterati - Pin up 7
Photo taken at New Trails



I had to include a close up. I love the makeup on this skin so much; it's so shimmery!

No comments:

Post a Comment