About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fifty Linden Friday Finds, January 7, 2011

I screwed up a bit on the color coding of my links/text but if you click the store name the URLs are embedded within. :)

I had been searching all over the grid for the perfect warm cap/long hair combination and was thrilled when I saw that Truth came out with just what I was looking for. Let's just say I was tickled PINK!

Fifty Linden Friday items are marked in pink.
Hair: Truth - Tatum Streaked in Mocha
Skin: Glam Affair - Jadis Dark TDR Special A
Eyes: Poetic Eyes by LL - Bright Gold Beach
Top: Friday - Blush Tank in White
Skirt: Doppelganger Inc. - Ballerina Skirt in Pink
Pose: Glitterati- Glitterati FLF, F 3
Necklace: Bubblez Design - Rain Pearl Necklace
(This item is a freebie for group members)

No comments:

Post a Comment