About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, January 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge

52 Weeks of Color Challenge, December 18-24 - Cerise



Guitar: Ri Strat Guitar: Second Life Marketplace/Seller - AkiPetteri Klaar
Expression: Second Life Marketplace - YadNi's Emote Hud by YadNi Monde
Eyes: Redgrave - Summer Lilac
Gloves: Cynful - Cynful Gloves Heart Pink Nails
Shape:Glow Studio -Glow Studio Gina Shape for Tuli Skin
Hair/hat: Anaphora -Marcy Darkwood
Shirt: Love Zombie -Crop Top Star Hot Pink
Skin: Adam & Eve - Jina Party Make Up
Pants: Delirium - Tweed Baggies Black
Make Up: Magoa- Thick Dark Black Liner





No comments:

Post a Comment