About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Monday, January 31, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge

52 Weeks of Color Challenge, January 22-January 28 - Taupe

I have fallen a bit behind on my blogging lately due to some projects. I have taken a break from my work to share with everyone my take on taupe.



Hair: Truth - Kitty in Mocha
Skin: Laq - Aline 02 Peach Glow Skin
Eyes: Poetic Eyes by LL - Dark Wood
Blouse: Mon Tissu - So Ho Blouse in Brown
Panties: Luxuria - Alicia Panties in Latte
Necklace: Elate - Silver Pocket Watch Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment