About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Dressing Room Blue

I was really excited to see a lovely pale (but not too pale) skin with deep red lips at The Dressing Room Blue. This look is always a classic and you can never go wrong. The eyelashes and facial beauty mark detailing of the skin are exquisite! I found that this skin, although designed for redheads, also looks amazing with jet black hair as pictured below.

Hair: Loq Hair - Brownie in Black (with Black Tattoo Layer Base included)
Skin: MONS Skins and Shape - Enna Skin Red Lips, Red Brows
Eyes: Redgrave - Megan Khaki (I wore this pair of eyes for all of the photos in this post)
Dress: Baiastice - Alisha Top and Balloon Skirt in Black 


 Hair: Loq Hair - Brownie in Fiery Red (with Red Tattoo Layer Base included)
Skin: MONS Skins and Shape - Enna Skin Red Lips, Red Brows
Earrings: Glow Studio - Bitterness Earrings in Black



 Hair: Exile - Elena Copper Mix
Skin: MONS Skins and Shape - Enna Skin Red Lips, Red Brows



Hair: Loq Hair - Brownie in Blonde (with Blonde Tattoo Layer Base included)
Skin: Natural Beauty - Olga Tan Evening Skin
Necklace: Glow Studio - Cherryflow Necklace in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment