About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge

52 Weeks of Color Challenge, January 15-January 21 - Indigo

This was my take on indigo. All I could think of was wearing this
sexy little number from Cynful...
Hair: Truth - Trina in Treacle
Skin: League - Amber Brunette Medium in Storm
Eyes: Redgrave - Slate Blue
Outfit: Cynful - Corset Overall in Dark Blue with Black Lace
Boots: PixelFashion - Ultimate Boots in Black
Gloves: Love Zombie - Lace Gloves in Carbon
Necklace: Mandala - Pearl Rain Necklace in Navy Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment