About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Friday, January 7, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge

52 Weeks of Color Challenge, December 25-31 - Green
Luna Jubilee's 52 Week of Color Challenge


Hair: Truth - Seraphina in Espresso
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 in Peach 04
Shape: Glow Studio - Halle shape for YS & YS skin
Eyes: Poetic Eyes by LL - Poison Ivy
Outfit: So Many Styles - Layered Dress Mint & Crochet Sweater Green
Shoes: Wishbox - Bridal Mary Janes in Charcoal
Socks: Emery - Socks in green (free with group membership)
Pose: Glitterati - Sparkle in Peridot

No comments:

Post a Comment