About Calypso

My photo
Hello, my name is Calypso Sparrowtree and I first joined Second Life in March 2009. I am a pose designer, machinima artist, photographer and live music lover. I believe that Second Life presents amazing opportunities for creative expression and is the ultimate canvas used to share one's gifts.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fifty Linden Friday Finds, January 14, 2010

Fifty Linden Friday finds are highlighted in yellow:

Hair: Lamb - Sick Muse in Ink
Skin: Dekade Skins - Dahlia Sunkissed  
Lipstick: Dutch Touch - Coffee Nude Lips
Dress: Teefy - Orelle Dress in Nude
Eyes: Redgrave - Beyonce Emotional 
Photo taken at Xen Store



Hair: Lamb - Soma in Honeycomb
Skin: League - Taylor Medium Blonde in Blood Red
Lipstick: Villena - Candy Gloss
Eyes: Redgrave - Saint Tropez  
Necklace: Miel - Sen Necklace 
Bikini top: Armidi - Joia Verao in White
Pants: Young Urban - Norfolk Pants in Khaki
Photo taken at Sparrowtree Studios 


No comments:

Post a Comment